2012年5月13日 星期日

瑞士伯恩記事 Diary in Bern, Switzerland~

On the 5th of May, I stepped into Bern, Switzerland again,  a city where I lived for 4 years, nothing much changed...Being away for 10 months, but all is just like yesterday. It was so nice to see old colleagues and met new dancers of the company. The first week of rehearsal for Momo went well, easier than what I thought, even though there's a little muscle injury on my rib cage. Now it's the 6 days off after my first week rehearsal, I am just going to enjoy the beautiful house I am staying and wondering around-- with my bike...

伯恩偷閒日記I:


五月五號再度踏上我居住了四年的城市-瑞士伯恩,離開了10個月,但一切宛如昨日~與老同事重逢感覺非常溫馨,舞團的新進舞者年輕有活力。第一星期的「默默」(Momo) 排練比預期的容易許多,即使右肋骨肌肉被還不熟悉動作的男舞者,在托舉過程中扯到,其它都還順利 。才開工五天馬上就放假六天,恩...我想只有好好享受我住處的大花園,騎上我的腳踏車,到處閒蕩囉...                                                                
住處窗外的大花園
look out from my window

                                                                                                       
big glass window in the living room.

沒有留言:

張貼留言